Today is the effing hottest day since I got here! 38 degrees Celcius, clear, 8% humidity. Autumn! No... Seriously?
Anyway, what I wanted to type initially was about how much I'm missing everyone back in Singapore now. Not that I'm not having fun, but I always get reminded of you guys.
Like when I see anything related to dance, or butterflies, or German, it would be, "Oh hey, Mira would love that!". And if I see glittery pink, or someone cam-whoring, I'd go, "that SO reminds me of Kris". As with everyone else!
Gnia: Everytime I see the color red really. Or some person start fan-girling. (Tezuboi!! XD)
Grace: Needless to say... FOOD!
Cheryl: Long distance runners, Asics shoes, some really vulgar girl haha!
Alex: A witty remark, a crass gesture, THAT kind of laughter.
Royston: When someone expresses himself with profound vocabulary.
And you know what? Though the above situations might seem rare and hard to come by, in the 6 weeks I've been here, they have ALL happened.
*Virtual hugs*
Oh, have I got myself into some shit. Hooking up with someone when you're not in the right state of mind due to lack of sleep/alcoholic effect/loud, blaring music and on the dance floor is NOT a good idea. I mean, it has serious consequences! Fuckfuckfuck.
On a side note, uni sounds like it's gonna be crazy. I mean, Smokos on WEDNESDAY nights?!
3:45 PM